- posts themselves are uploaded to the feed as you scroll through it;
- there are buttons with which you can interact: "like", "forward", "save";
- there are various forms to fill out, drop-down menus and much more.
Why is it needed in Google Chrome
It is recommended to include Java Script in Google Chrome for the following reasons:
- Full display of content.
- Opening access to all functions of the site.
Scripts, as a rule, are involved in authorization, filtering and animation.
- Get maximum interactivity from portals.
- Increase the speed of loading sites.
The positive factors listed above are enough to enable Java and never deactivate it. Moreover, this is not displayed on the speed of loading Internet pages. All content is displayed instantly.
How to enable
You can also enable JS for everyone, and for some to block selectively. We will also consider this method.
For all sites
- You need to open the main menu of the Chrome browser by clicking on three dots.
- Go to the "Settings" section.
- In the left sidebar, open "Privacy and Security" – "Site Settings".
- Scroll down to the "Content" subsection.
- If this is not the case, then you need to click the toggle switch to the on position.
After that, you can immediately close the page with settings, all changes are activated automatically. The user will be able to view instantly opening text content, all posted images and videos.
For individual resources
The first method will look like this:
- Go to the site you are interested in.
- In the address bar, to the left of the site name, click on the lock.
- Select "Site Settings" from the drop-down menu.
Do this for every website you need.
The second way:
- Three points – "Settings".
- "Privacy and Security" – "Site Settings".
- In the "Allow" column, click the "Add" button.
- Enter the address of the desired site.
How to disable Java Script
- Open the Chrome menu by clicking on the three dots in the corner.
- Go to "Settings".
- In the "Privacy and Security" section, find the "Site Settings" item.
- Move the toggle switch to the locking position.